- Role: Research Assistant for Dr. Fan
- Dates Employed: Mar 2013 - May 2016
- Employment Duration: 3 yrs 3 mos
- Location: Brookings, SD
- Worked within the EECS department.
- Company Phone: 605-688-4526
- Supervisor: Dr. Fan
- Reason for Leaving: Starting a new job, higher paying job, at Daktronics.
I am building a vacuum sputtering system within a ISO 3 clean-room. I am working independently without supervision; I keep Dr. Fan informed of my progress. I have ordered and assembled a pneumatic circuit to allow gas to flow into the chamber. I have connected a circuit to use feedback from a thermocouple to control the voltage supplied to a heater.